I help exhausted parents and little ones get back to sleep.
My name is Shauna and I work with families like yours locally and around the world to teach their babies and toddlers how to sleep through the night and take better naps. With an easy-to-follow, step-by-step plan customized for your unique situation, I will be your coach and cheerleader on the path back to a good night’s rest for both you and your little love!
What if I told you that your infant or toddler could:
- Go into bed at night, fully awake, and peacefully fall asleep on their own
- Sleep 11-12 hours through the night
- Take longer restful naps during the day without fighting sleep
- Be happier, more focused, and more energetic while awake
It is possible, and you don’t have to do it alone. With me by your side, you can achieve results like these! We can even work together online even if you are not local to Charlotte. Distance shouldn't stop you from getting the rest you need!
- A FREE 15-minute sleep evaluation/consultation
- Private, in-home or remote consultations (Skype or FaceTime meetings are available for those not in the Charlotte, NC area)
- Phone and email support as well as available text message support
- Clear, easy-to-follow plans
- Group sleep seminars and workshops
- The peace of mind that you CAN get your baby or toddler to sleep without a struggle
It's time for the whole family to get the rest they need. Reclaim your relationships, your sleep, and your life. Your sleepy little love will thank you for it!
Visit my services page to learn more about the different options available for ways you can begin to tackle your little one's sleep challenges. No matter the goal or the budget, I want to point you in the right direction to solve this sleep mystery once and for all!
Like us on Facebook for sleep tips and the most up-to-date info on events and promotions